TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One person suffered only minor injuries after being hit by a semi.
The accident happened around 8:45 Thursday morning near State Road 46 and Interstate 70.
That is in Vigo County.
Police say a car was pinned underneath a semi.
Emergency crews were forced to use the jaws of life to remove the driver from the car.
The driver is recovering from non-life-threatening injuries.
- Terre Haute driver suffers minor injuries after being pinned under a semi
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- SUV hits Indiana school bus; 4 students suffer minor injuries
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute
- State Trooper rolls his car several times in I-70 crash, suffers minor injuries
- Terre Haute Firefighter suffers frostbite during early morning blaze
- Crash into pole causes minor power outage in Terre Haute
- Minor injuries reported after semi rollover on Interstate 70 near Exit 11
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state