TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute Teens for Action want you to know what they are fighting for.
On Thursday, the group is set to host a town hall.
It will be at Woodrow Wilson Middle School at 6:00 p.m.
There will be a panel made of youth from the community.
The focus is to let the community know they are ready to talk about preventing gun violence.
Organizers say they were inspired by the students in Parkland, Florida.
"It's just inspiring to see somebody my age actually creating some sort of change with such fire, you know?" co-founder Rocky Roberts said.
The meeting is free and open to anyone.
- Terre Haute Teens for Action set to hold meeting
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation holds annual meeting
- Terre Haute's federal prison set to hold career fair
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Terre Haute business holds active shooter training
- INDOT holds Terre Haute job fair
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute's 105th Annual Meeting tonight