TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At least one Terre Haute City Council person hasn't made up her mind about a Vigo County request.
County commissioners have asked the city council to rezone the International Paper property.
On Friday, City Councilwoman Amy Auler said she did sign the rezoning petition.
She wanted to clarify, however, she signs all rezoning requests.
That does not necessarily mean she supports them.
Auler said petitioners have the right to be heard by the entire city council.
She told us she has not made a decision yet on supporting the request.
- Terre Haute City Councilwoman says she has not made up her mind about rezoning request
- DENIED: Terre Haute City Council says no to International Paper rezoning request
- Rezoning request for proposed new jail site in Terre Haute City Council's hands
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- Attorney Handling Jail Rezoning Request Abruptly Retires
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- ON HOLD: International Paper rezoning request put on hold
- As Terre Haute City Councilwoman asks for a jail meeting, a commissioner says it is time for a decision
- Terre Haute City Council hears rezoning proposal for potential Vigo County Jail location
- Terre Haute City Council approved the rezoning for a new jail location