TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At least one Terre Haute City Council person hasn't made up her mind about a Vigo County request.
County commissioners have asked the city council to rezone the International Paper property.
On Friday, City Councilwoman Amy Auler said she did sign the rezoning petition.
She wanted to clarify, however, she signs all rezoning requests.
That does not necessarily mean she supports them.
Auler said petitioners have the right to be heard by the entire city council.
She told us she has not made a decision yet on supporting the request.
- Terre Haute City Councilwoman says she has not made up her mind about rezoning request
- DENIED: Terre Haute City Council says no to International Paper rezoning request
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- ON HOLD: International Paper rezoning request put on hold
- Take Two: Terre Haute City Council to meet for a second time to rezone International Paper property for jail
- County submits rezoning request, group pushes for other uses of possible jail site
- Consultant: Terre Haute city finances improving
- Terre Haute's new city judge sworn in
- Arrest made in connection to Terre Haute Mexican restaurant robbery