TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Fire Department will now seek financing in order to lease three new ambulances.
They have a deal in place with Braun Manufacturing to lease the three.
The cost would be nearly $820,000 with a five-year lease.
The new ambulances should start arriving in the city for final inspections toward the end of September.
- THFD receives first of three new ambulances
- THFD shopping for new ambulances
- THFD to receive three new ambulances by the end of next month
- THFD receives a grant worth about $284,000
- THFD accepting job applications
- THFD holds live fire training
- THFD works to become more energy efficient
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Clay County ambulance set to receive life-saving equipment
- THFD: City burn ordinance means you cannot burn leaves