TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A speaker had some inspirational advice for the community on Wednesday night.
Ann Rhoades is the president of People Ink.
She visited Indiana State University.
Rhoades shared some valuable concepts about customer service.
She stressed leadership roles are important to a good work culture
Rhoades' presentation concluded this year's ISU Speaker Series.
- Speaker Series guest talks about the importance of customer service
- ISU guest speaker honors Jamal Khashoggi
- Guest speaker teaches hunter education course in Marshall
- Golden Dragon Acrobats dazzle at Speaker Series
- Mental health the topic of Thursday night speaker series
- ISU hosts award-winning dancer, and author for speaker series
- Guest speaker tells local Young Leaders how they can take control of their lives
- Local firefighter talks about the importance of fire prevention education
- Rotary Club hosts special guest
- Racing legend makes stop in Terre Haute for ISU Speaker Series