TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A speaker had some inspirational advice for the community on Wednesday night.
Ann Rhoades is the president of People Ink.
She visited Indiana State University.
Rhoades shared some valuable concepts about customer service.
She stressed leadership roles are important to a good work culture
Rhoades' presentation concluded this year's ISU Speaker Series.
- Speaker Series guest talks about the importance of customer service
- Vincennes University speaker talks about the importance of mental health
- ISU guest speaker honors Jamal Khashoggi
- Golden Dragon Acrobats dazzle at Speaker Series
- CANDLES starts new speaker series this week
- New speaker series focuses on technology
- Guest speaker teaches hunter education course in Marshall
- Mental health the topic of Thursday night speaker series
- ISU hosts award-winning dancer, and author for speaker series
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum hosts new 'Second-Generation Survivors' speaker series