SHELBURN, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials in Shelburn have issued a boil order.
The Shelburn Municipal Water Utility issued the order for all customers in town limits as well as the rural areas northwest of town.
Officials say customers should boil their water for five minutes before drinking, cooking, or using it for oral hygiene.
The boil order is expected to last through Friday.
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Montezuma, Indiana
- Shelburn man remembers Pearl Harbor
- Jasonville residents without water, boil order to follow