SHELBURN, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials in Shelburn have issued a boil order.
The Shelburn Municipal Water Utility issued the order for all customers in town limits as well as the rural areas northwest of town.
Officials say customers should boil their water for five minutes before drinking, cooking, or using it for oral hygiene.
The boil order is expected to last through Friday.
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Shelburn leaders issue boil order for entire own
- Seelyville residents under boil order
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Shelburn man remembers Pearl Harbor