SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) – Section Street in Sullivan was closed from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Sept. 18 for repaving and repairs.
The street was shut down from Indiana Avenue to Fehon Street.
The city said the repairs are due to an increase in tourism and travel on the road.
According to a press release, Sullivan Mayor, Clint Lamb, said, “We want to ensure that our roads are maintained and safe for travelers and residents. Thomas Street between Cross and West is next. We appreciate the support on getting ahead and preparing before winter.”
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Crews close two Terre Haute roads for milling and repaving
- Section of 8th Street to be closed until Friday
- Section of 24th Street closed through February 26
- Section of south 7th Street closed for tree removal
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute