TERRE HAUTE, Ind, (WTHI) - A local woman is $10,000 richer.
Catholic Charities in Terre Haute presented a check to Jane Hunt.
She was the winner of the first ever Rubber Duck Regatta.
12,000 yellow rubber ducks were released into the Wabash River on July 4th.
Hunt's duck was the first one to cross the finish line.
- Rubber Duck Regatta winner receives her $10,000 check
- How could a rubber duck put $10,000 in your pocket?
- Rubber ducks race down the Wabash to support Catholic Charities
- Adopt a rubber duck, help a good cause...and maybe win some prizes
- More than $10,000 raised during Orange Friday
- FSA Counseling Center receives check from 100 Guys Who Give
- Turkey Run State Park improving trail with $10,000 grant
- Local store donates $10,000 to THPD for a new K9
- $10,000 of damage to rental home. Owner speaks out
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners