PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County police department is adding an additional officer to the force.
The Rockville Police Department has started accepting applications for the new full-time position.
Police Chief Randel Kneeland says they hope to have the position filled by January of next year.
Click here to see the benefits and requirements.
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer
- Rockville Police Department needs your help getting K9 grant
- Services set for former Rockville police chief
- Indiana State Police hiring dispatchers
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- UPDATE: Police cancel Silver Alert for missing Rockville man
- Rockville man arrested after police say he pointed a rifle at officers
- Remembering a community hero: Rockville police officer dies after having flu-like issues
- A Sullivan County school corporation just hired a police chief for its new police department
- Vincennes Police Department announces new police chief