SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A possible threat shut down the square in Sullivan on Wednesday morning and shut down a bank for hours.
First Farmers Bank and Trust posted a message at 10:50 Wednesday morning on Facebook.
The post said, in part, "Bank services at the Sullivan location will be unavailable while following security protocol."
Law enforcement and safety crews were alerted about the possible threat.
We were told the bank was evacuated during the incident.
All employees were able to return once the sweep was complete.
News 10 has reached out the Sullivan Police Chief for details, at this time, we haven't received a response.
- Possible threat shuts down Sullivan bank
- Police search for Sullivan bank robbery suspect
- First Financial Bank partners to revitalize downtown Sullivan
- Terre Haute man arrested for Sullivan bank robbery
- Juvenile detained in connection with Sullivan County school threats
- Sullivan Co. juvenile detained after potential threat against other students
- 14-year-old arrested in threat situation at Sullivan football game
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan Corn Festival underway