JASONVILLE, Ind, (WTHI) - Police in Jasonville have arrested a man in connection to a robbery at a liquor store.
The robbery happened on Thursday night around 10:00 at the Jasonville Liquor Store.
Police arrested 34-year-old Kenneth Wade, charging him with the robbery.
The Jasonville Police Department says the investigation is ongoing. If you have any information - call police at 812-665-2694 or Crime Stoppers at 812-847-5463.
- Police make arrest for robbery at a liquor store in Jasonville
- Jasonville Police make arrest after fatal hit and run
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Police looking for suspect in Jasonville
- Jasonville Couple authors “A Puzzle Half Finished”
- Jasonville Police asking for help finding stolen Jeep Wrangler
- Vincennes Police make arrest in armed robbery at Rally's
- Police make arrest in Linton gas station robbery investigation
- Police make arrest in Terre Haute Speedway robbery investigation
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license