PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Parke County are investigating a single-vehicle crash.
It happened on Tuesday morning at State Road 236 and 59 in the eastern part of the county.
That is just south of Waveland.
Police told News 10 one man was airlifted to an out of area hospital.
Details around the cause of the crash remain unclear at this time.
Indiana State Police Public Information Officer Matt Ames says all of the roads in the area have reopened.
We will update this story as soon as more information becomes available.
- Police in Parke County investigate crash, one airlifted
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Parke County man airlifted after lawnmower accident
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- One airlifted after a motorcycle crash near Parke/Vigo County line
- One woman airlifted after serious crash in Parke County near Lyford
- At least one airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash