TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There will be a lot of parties on Sunday with the Super Bowl happening.
Local law enforcement agencies don't want your fun to turn deadly.
There will be extra patrols in the Wabash Valley watching for impaired drivers.
People celebrating with alcohol should make sure they have a safe and sober ride home.
"It's a lot cheaper to take a taxi than to pay an attorney once you've been in jail," Sheriff Greg Ewing told us.
State, county, and city officers from both sides of the state will be watching
- Plan a safe ride home for your Super Bowl party
- GSKP organizes birthday bowling party fundraiser
- Baesler's Market feels game day rush for Super Bowl
- Foles outduels Brady to give Eagles their first Super Bowl
- Philly feting 1st Super Bowl title with parade
- How to watch the Super Bowl and actually keep up
- Two male cheerleaders are making history this Super Bowl season
- New England Patriots win Super Bowl LIII for 6th title
- Safe and Sober rides offered this New Year's Eve
- How to stay safe while riding with Uber