GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Greene County need your help finding a suspect in a hit and run investigation that left a pedestrian seriously injured.
It happened on Tuesday morning on State Road 59 near County Road 250 N.
The Greene County Sheriff's Office says the victim was hit by a 2016 or 2017 Jeep Cherokee.
The Jeep was damaged on the passenger side mirror.
Police say the victim had serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
If you have any infomration, call the Green County Sheriff's Office at 812-384-4411.
- Pedestrian seriously injured in Greene County hit and run, police search for suspect
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- Police: pedestrian killed after running into street
- Police in Greene County search for missing 17-year-old
- Police search for robbery suspect
- Police in Greene County need your help finding burglary suspects
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Police investigating a homicide in Greene County
- Police handling Barricade situation in Greene County
- Sullivan County situation ends, suspect found in Greene County