VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Part of a local park is closed once again due to high water.
Kimmell Park in Vincennes sits along the Wabash River.
Officials closed the boat ramp on Sunday night.
Right now, there are flooding concerns due to high river levels.
A lot of the park was underwater last month after heavy rainfall.
- Parts of local park closed...again due to high water
- Part of Linton without water due to leak
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Kimmell Park closed again to high water; University not worried about flood damage
- View Vigo County roads closed by high water
- Local state parks to soon close for deer management hunting
- Boat dock and fishing pier at Fairbanks Park closed due to ice flow damage
- Part of 25th Street to close Monday
- Ash Borers Overtake Local Park
- Warmer winter impacting local park