SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - A water main break has placed part of a Vigo County town under a boil order.
According to a release from the Town of Seelyville the boil order was issued after a water main break on U.S. Highway 40.
Water customers that live between Chamberlain Road and North Stop 19 Street should boil their water for at least five minutes.
Water officials say they plan to test the water on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The boil order is expected to be lifted by Thursday.
- Parts of a Vigo County town under a boil order
- Parts of Vigo County town placed under boil order
- Clay County town under boil order
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Boil Order for town of Hymera
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County