PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A Paris, Illinois woman lost her life in an overnight house fire.
66-year-old Karen Devers was found unresponsive after her home caught fire.
That's according to the Edgar County Coroner.
Emergency crews were called to the home on East Union Street just before 11:00 Central Time.
No foul play is suspected, but the fire remains under investigation.
- Paris, Ill. woman dies in overnight house fire
- Paris, Ill. plant to add 50 new jobs in expansion
- Overnight fire claims a life
- Home destroyed by overnight fire
- Paris, Ill. police respond to reports of active shooter at hospital, school placed on lockdown
- Vacant house in West Terre Haute destroyed by overnight fire
- Fire crews respond to overnight barn fire
- Hope House in the works in Paris, Illinois
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Overnight West Terre Haute fire under investigation