CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An update on a parole violation case for the property owner where two Delphi teens were found murdered.
Ron Logan is now on home detention.
He pleaded guilty to being a habitual traffic violator and breaking his probation.
In April, News 18 reported he was sentenced to two years in the Department of Corrections, followed by two years for his habitual traffic violator conviction.
Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says he will serve the rest of that sentence on home detention.
We also reported he is not a suspect in the killings of Abby Williams and Libby German.
- Owner of property where Delphi girls' bodies were found on home detention
- Body found in Wabash river
- Woman accused of helping murder suspect requests in-home detention
- Autopsy completed for body found in pond
- Indiana AG challenges settlement over immigration detentions
- Companies propose immigration detention centers for Midwest
- Kidnapped Kokomo girl found safe in Indy
- $10,000 of damage to rental home. Owner speaks out
- Body of man in plastic bag found by Michigan hunters
- Police release identity on body found in river