DECKER, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information in a fatal fire that killed an elderly couple last week.
It happened in Decker.
News 10 received word from the State Fire Marshal's Office that the cause of the fire is still undetermined.
They are saying foul play isn't suspected.
Bobby and Marilyn Horrall were found dead inside the home last Thursday morning.
The couple was in their mid-80's.
- No foul play suspected in fire that killed elderly couple
- No foul play suspected after person found dead in Wabash River near Clinton cemetery
- Foul play ruled out as the cause of Sullivan County restaurant fire
- Torrential California mudslide takes lives of elderly, young
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive helping to feed the elderly
- Better Business Bureau sends warning to elderly about recent scams
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly Avon man
- Snowmobiler finds bodies of missing Indianapolis couple
- Local couple receives Rotary Club honor
- Royal couples release stylish Christmas cards