TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you are a carb lover, a new restaurant in Terre Haute is for you.
Thursday was the grand opening of the Rice and Pasta Shop.
It's a unique cuisine, mixing both western and eastern food.
The new restaurant is located in downtown Terre Haute.
The owner says she is excited to be in a central location.
"Downtown is the one place I really wanted to come because I think there's a lot of contribution we can do for the campus and for Terre Haute," owner Pauline Cuvelier said.
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- New healthy business opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- New sub restaurant confirms plans to open in Terre Haute
- New Terre Haute restaurant set to open next week
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- 'Lunch Mob' invades Terre Haute restaurant
- Coffee, shakes, and tea...new business set to open in downtown Terre Haute