TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you are a carb lover, a new restaurant in Terre Haute is for you.
Thursday was the grand opening of the Rice and Pasta Shop.
It's a unique cuisine, mixing both western and eastern food.
The new restaurant is located in downtown Terre Haute.
The owner says she is excited to be in a central location.
"Downtown is the one place I really wanted to come because I think there's a lot of contribution we can do for the campus and for Terre Haute," owner Pauline Cuvelier said.
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- News restaurant open for business in Vincennes
- Fire damages local business in Terre Haute
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders