TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An ancient healing system is now being offered in Terre Haute.
Ananda Wellness offers ayurvedic lifestyle consultations.
It's similar to yoga.
It impacts your mind and your body.
The practice uses oils and herbs to calm anxieties and prevent diseases.
You can give it a try on Sunday.
The is a special 'soul hour' event starting at 5:00 p.m.
It happens at Common Ground Crossfit and Yoga in Terre Haute.
To learn more, click here.
- New program, similar to yoga, offered in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute offers free city bus rides on election day
- Terre Haute to offer free bus rides on Election Day
- Terre Haute leads state initiative with new opioid treatment program
- Ivy Tech program in Terre Haute receives statewide honors
- Terre Haute hospital makes donation to backpack program
- Terre Haute hospital shows off new robotics program
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute