TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An ancient healing system is now being offered in Terre Haute.
Ananda Wellness offers ayurvedic lifestyle consultations.
It's similar to yoga.
It impacts your mind and your body.
The practice uses oils and herbs to calm anxieties and prevent diseases.
You can give it a try on Sunday.
The is a special 'soul hour' event starting at 5:00 p.m.
It happens at Common Ground Crossfit and Yoga in Terre Haute.
To learn more, click here.
- New program, similar to yoga, offered in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute to offer free bus rides on Election Day
- Terre Haute Walmart location to offer electric vehicle charging stations
- Terre Haute offers free city bus rides on election day
- Restaurants offer up specials for Taste Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leads state initiative with new opioid treatment program
- Ivy Tech program in Terre Haute receives statewide honors
- Terre Haute Meals on Wheels Program set to hold fundraiser
- Terre Haute hospital makes donation to backpack program
- Terre Haute hospital shows off new robotics program