TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You have the chance to learn more about a dark part of the world's history.
That's thanks to a new offering in the Wabash Valley.
The Candles Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute is offering a new course.
It will examine art during the Holocaust.
The museum says it'll touch on everything from Hitler's quest to create the world's largest art museum to the artwork that remarkable came out of concentration camps.
Workers hope it'll bring light to another aspect of the Holocaust.
- New course will help you learn more about the Holocaust
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Holocaust survivor Kor receiving DePauw University honor
- Holocaust survivor speaks about genocide in Syria
- Holocaust survivor says she had 'demeaning' TSA body search
- Immigration education the topic at Candles Holocaust Museum
- New Jersey professor sheds light on Holocaust through lecture
- Woman recognized for sharing stories of the Holocaust
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum executive director announces her resignation
- Curious George exhibit wraps up at Candles Holocaust museum with movie screening