PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - There's a new partnership in Edgar County, Illinois.
Horizon Health has teamed up with North American Lighting.
Half of a new health clinic is dedicated to walk-in patients for the community...the other half is set aside for North American Lighting Employees and their immediate families only.
So far, more than 10 employees are visiting the clinic daily.
- New clinic teams up with Edgar County factory
- Edgar County Manhunt Ends
- Suspect arrested on drug charges in Edgar County
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Edgar County works to keep residents cool with cooling centers
- Relay For Life channels Star Wars theme in Edgar County
- Police in Edgar County on the search for gas thieves
- UPDATE: Edgar County man dies after Friday night crash
- Edgar County health officials confirm four cases of hepatitis A
- Governor on hand for opening of new Daviess County factory