TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Improvement projects are coming to downtown Terre Haute.
It's all thanks to an Ocra Quick Grant, to the tune of nearly $5,000.
Eight new bike racks will be customized with a Coca-Cola theme showcasing Terre Haute's connection to the Coke bottle.
The additions will be installed on Wabash Avenue from 4th Street to the new Vigo County Historical Society Museum.
The goal is to have them in place before the "Coca-Cola Bottle Birthplace Festival" scheduled for September 22nd.
- New Coke themed bike racks coming to downtown Terre Haute
- Coca-Cola Bike Racks installed in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's Coke mural making big progress
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- New Terre Haute displays to celebrate the Coke bottle
- Terre Haute set to celebrate the Coke bottle this weekend
- New Coke bottle unveiled outside of Terre Haute Children's Museum
- New street lights coming to downtown Terre Haute
- Holiday cheer comes to downtown Terre Haute this weekend
- Terre Haute Children's Museum hosts snow themed tot time