TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The mayor of Terre Haute wants to hear from people living in the city.
Mayor Duke Bennett holds 'Mingle With the Mayor' every month at different locations.
This month, a handful of people met at the Grand Traverse Pie Company.
There aren't any agendas or speeche\s at these events.
It's just a chance for people to ask questions and talk about their concerns.
- Mayor meets with Terre Haute residents at GT Pie
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute's 105th Annual Meeting tonight
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Terre Haute mayoral candidates face off in debate
- Mayor calls Terre Haute Clean-Up Day a big success
- Terre Haute Young Professionals hear city update from the mayor
- Pat Goodwin officially files for Terre Haute mayoral race
- West Terre Haute residents celebrate with Party in the Parks