PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Weather permitting, the Lyford intersection is set to close this weekend.
If the weather is bad, that closure will be pushed back until next weekend.
Right now, however, all traffic patterns remain as is with temporary light signals.
The project is slated to be wrapped up before the Covered Bridge Festival on October 12th.
- Lyford interset set for full closure this weekend
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- More road closures at Lyford Y Monday
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Crews change dates for Lyford construction project road closure
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- First-responders deal with Lyford Y construction