VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A person with a lot of experience is leading Vigo County 911 for the time being.
News 10 has learned Vickie Oster is filling in as the director until someone new is hired.
Oster has been with Vigo County Dispatch for more than 20 years.
She is taking over the role Rob McMullen previously had.
The Vigo County Commissioners say Oster is a natural choice to lead with her experience.
They hope to have an official replacement in the next few weeks.
- Interim Vigo County 911 Director brings over 20 years of experience
- Interim Vigo County 9-1-1 director announced after removal of McMullen
- The search continues for a Vigo County 911 director
- Commissioner tells News 10 Vigo County 911 Director Rob McMullen terminated
- Boys and Girl Club has a new interim director
- Vigo County in top 25 for text to 911 usage
- Vigo County Commissioners support bringing casino to Terre Haute
- Troubled Illinois nursing home announces interim administrator
- New 911 software could help save more lives in Vigo County
- Vigo County Health Department issues warning as Indiana experiences Hep A outbreak