TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI)- You have the chance to voice your thoughts regarding tuition and fees at Indiana State University.
On June 5th, there will be a public forum on the proposed tuition and fee increase for the 2019-2020 school year.
The proposed increase is $89 per semester for a full-time undergraduate Indiana resident.
For the 2020-2021 school year, tuition would be raised to $90.
That would also include $75 per semester in health and wellness fees.
Again, the forum is Wednesday, June 5th.
That's at 3 p.m. in Tirey Hall.
- Indiana State University to host public forum on the proposed tuition and fee increase
- ISU considering tuition hike, public forum set for this week
- Indiana State University hosts student job fair
- Indiana State University announces minimum wage increase for student workers
- Truckers sue Indiana governor over increased toll road fees
- Vigo County Public Library to host leadership forums
- Vigo County to host public forum on jail plans
- Indiana governor proposes increased security for elections
- Indiana State University hosting honors program for high school students
- Proposed increase to Vigo income tax includes public safety tax