PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Some Bridgeton residents were in the dark on Tuesday during a planned power outage.
It was so Duke Energy could repair electrical equipment.
Several Duke Energy trucks and crews worked to restore the power as quickly as possible.
In total, about 90 customers were impacted by the multi-hour outage.
- In the dark: planned power outage leaves some Bridgetown residents without electricity
- Storm Damage and Power Outages
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex
- In the Dark: Preparing for Electrical Grid Hackers
- Thursday morning crash leaves some Vigo County residents in the dark
- Storms cause power outages in some areas
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Storms bring strong winds and power outages
- Power outage in the town of Rockville