WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Illinois State Police are working hard to promote driving safety.
That's with their Speed Awareness Campaign.
It's a state-wide initiative to let you know just how dangerous speeding can be.
The mission - prevent deaths, tragedies, and reduce injuries.
Police agencies from several districts in Illinois are involved.
Data shows the number of fatalities has risen over the years.
If you want to learn how you can spread the word, click here.
- Illinois State Police work to push highway safety
- Illinois State Police offer safety advice for State Fair
- Washington man pushes for safer highway intersection
- Andrews Heating and Air Conditioning, Indiana State Police, and WTHI-TV honored for traffic safety push
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- Illinois State Police numbers are down; Officers are working to bring them up
- Illinois medical marijuana companies work to expand
- Part of Illinois highway dedicated to fallen war hero
- Illinois State Police reminds drivers of fatal four violations
- Illinois State Police to launch online rape evidence tracking tool