TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University is saying farewell to the Bradley family.
On Monday, the university held a special reception.
They celebrated President Doctor Daniel Bradley, and his wife Cheri.
Dr. Bradley will step down as ISU's president in January.
Campus staff told News 10 the president and first lady will be missed.
"The Bradleys have done a lot for Terre Haute, they've done a lot for the campus, they've been true members of the community," John Ford told us.
Guests also got to see the official portrait of the Bradleys in its new permanent home in Tiery Hall on campus.
- ISU holds farewell reception for its president
- ISU holds public auction
- It's official: ISU holds inauguration for new president
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- ISU holds annual Tech Connections event
- ISU group holds Friday morning blood drive
- ISU Board officially votes in new president
- New ISU president addresses the community
- ISU students hold workshops on sexual harassment in the workplace
- ISU holds exercise to plan for emergency response