WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Winter weather kept Indiana State Police busy on Friday.
They say the worst problems were along Interstate 70 between the 37 and the 45-mile markers in Putnam Counties.
State Road 59 was also closed for a while near Mansfield in Parke County while crews cleaned up a wreck.
Overall, the troopers from the Indiana State Police Putnamville post responded to 20 slide-offs, 13 property damage crashes, two minor injury crashes, and give disabled vehicles.
They say most of the crashes were related to speed in the icy conditions.
- ISP stays busy after round of winter weather
- ISP returns from Colorado investigation
- 2018 ISP Scheid Diesel patrol results released
- Kevin's Winter Weather Forecast: A more "wintery winter?"
- ISP names person of interest in Delphi homicide case
- ISP K9 located after running off during police-action shooting
- ISP responds to NAACP allegation about Flora fire investigation
- ISP: 10 fatalities on state roadways over holiday weekend
- ISP trooper shot in the head during chase in Jeffersonville
- ISP Gun Report Prompts Plea Deal in Murder Deal