WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Duke Energy is providing big money for those in need this winter.
On Monday, the electric company announced it is helping qualified customers who may be struggling to pay their winter energy bills.
Duke Energy has contributed $600,000 through its Helping Hand Program.
That means customers who need help can receive up to $300 toward their bill.
Duke Energy works closely with community assistance programs to determine eligibility.
To learn more, click here.
- Here is how you can sign up for Duke Energy bill assistance
- Duke Energy implodes generating station chimney
- State regulators approve Duke Energy rate reduction
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- Energy bill saving tactics
- Duke Energy utility CEO got big boosts to severance, pay
- Duke Energy reports an outage in North Terre Haute
- Duke Energy Foundation funds Reading Wonders Summer Program
- Duke Energy proposes rate cut, credits federal tax overhaul
- Duke Energy crews head south to help with hurricane relief