TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Like it or not...its just about time to spring your clocks forward.
Daylight Saving Time starts this weekend.
It all goes down at 2:00 on Sunday morning.
That's on March 10th.
Make yourself a note now to set your clocks forward one hour before you head to bed on Saturday night.
- Get ready to change your clocks, Daylight Saving Time happens this weekend
- Daylight Saving Time Fast Facts
- Time to fall back: Daylight Saving happens this weekend
- Clocks, smoke alarms and alcohol: What you need to know about Daylight Saving Time
- The Great Daylight Saving debate
- Ensure smoke alarm safety with Daylight Saving Time
- It's almost time to spring forward, Daylight Saving takes place this weekend
- Trump is cool with making Daylight Saving Time permanent but Congress needs to OK
- Don't forget to spring forward this weekend with time change
- Clocks "falling back" could impact health