TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A former Vigo County Commissioner was arrested again, and on Thursday, he appeared before a judge.
David Decker was charged with two counts of domestic battery and a count of strangulation.
Now, he's back out on bond.
Decker is now on GPS monitoring.
According to court documents, Indiana State Police said the incident happened on May 27th.
A trooper found a woman walking along the side of State Road 46 in Riley.
The victim said Decker tried to kill her.
Decker was previously arrested just last week for battery and drug charges,
He also spent time in federal prison in 2009 for meth trafficking.
- Former commissioner out on bond after domestic battery and strangulation charges
- "Tell me when you can't breathe" Former Vigo County Commissioner facing charges of strangulation
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- Parke County woman arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile
- Former commissioner booked for meth and battery charges on GPS monitoring until trial
- WTH officer arrested on domestic battery charge placed on 'administrative leave with pay'
- Prosecution on hold in Indiana boy’s strangulation death
- Man facing charges of criminal confinement, kidnapping, and strangulation set for a court appearance
- Indiana prosecutor pleads guilty to confinement, battery