COLES COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A judge is set to sentence a former coach who pleaded guilty to sexual abuse.
It will happen on Friday in Coles County.
Barry Wolfe faces up to 60 years in prison.
He is the former AAU basketball coach of the Central Illinois Storm.
In June, he entered a guilty plea to three counts of sexual assault and one count of sexual abuse.
It all stems from allegations from former players.
Some players may give impact statements in the courtroom on Friday.
- Former AAU basketball coach set to be sentenced on Friday for sex crimes
- Convicted AAU basketball coach withdraws guilty plea
- "High school was a living hell." Former youth basketball coach sentenced for sex crimes
- Former AAU coach facing sex charges requests a change of venue
- Trial date set for former Illinois AAU coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Former youth basketball coach enters a guilty plea on four of 55 sex crime charges
- Former Clark County AAU coach faces 42 charges, including criminal sexual assault
- Bond reduced for former Illinois AAU girls basketball director accused of criminal sexual assault
- Illinois AAU basketball program dissolves after former director is arrested for sexual assault
- Accused AAU director gets $5 million bond tacked on