TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The second of three architect firms gave a presentation to the Vigo County School Board, and to the public on Wednesday night.
The school corporation plans to do renovations to its high schools.
They listening to a total of three firms.
The final presentation will be Thursday night at 7:30.
The meetings are being held at the school administration building on Wabash Avenue.
Even though the firm will be chosen soon, the projects will not start until the community has a say.
- Firm meets with Vigo County School Board and the public with high school renovation plans
- School approves plans for renovations
- High school renovations; leaders asking for public input
- School lawsuit on agenda for Vigo County School Board
- Vigo County School Board passes referendum for school
- Three Vigo County high schools honored
- High school football field discussed during Clay County school board meeting
- Vigo County School board holds public hearing over superintendent contract proposal
- Vigo County School Board candidates to take part of public forum
- Students break ground on Richland County High School renovations