VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County home was destroyed after a Thursday morning fire.
It happened on Singhurt Street in the southern part of the county.
David Cutshall was the owner of the home.
He told News 10 hed lived in the home for 38-years.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fire.
- Fire destroys southern Vigo County home
- Home destroyed by overnight fire
- Fire crews respond to southern Vigo County fire
- Crime Stoppers: The southern Vigo County theft
- Crews respond to house fire in southern Vigo County
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Home destroyed by early morning fire
- Home destroyed by late night fire