MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Fire crews were called out to battle a Marshall, Illinois house fire.
It happened at 4th and Poplar Streets.
Neighbors told our crews firefighters arrived on the scene early n the morning.
Due to the intensity of the flames, they had to let the fire burn.
No other details about the fire have been released at this time.
- Fire crews forced to let Marshall fire burn due to flame intensity
- Fire crews respond to overnight barn fire
- ‘Terrifying’ tornados of flame burn California city; 2 dead
- Crews battle huge house fire
- Crews respond to semi fire
- Apartment tenants forced to move days after visit from fire marshal in Washington
- Trailer fire on Interstate 70 forced crews to close westbound lanes
- Crews battle factory fire in Vincennes
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County