JASONVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - On day two of the Final Fork, judges made a stop at Jack's Place in Jasonville, Indiana.
They met one of the restaurant's owners, Carol Ridinger.
The restaurant is named after her late husband, Jack.
She told us she wants customers to feel at home when they come to Jack's Place.
She and her staff are excited to make it to the Final Fork Final Four, and they appreciate the votes that got them here.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep coming back and we enjoy every one of you," Carol said.
The judges were served some of the crowd favorites, like fried chicken, fish, and tenderloin.
The judges have two more stops...with the winner being crowned on Monday!
- Final Fork: Jack's Place
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Final Fork: Earl's Supper Club
- Final Fork: Petty Pit Stop
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- Fork in the Road: The Big Boy Tenderloin at Jack's Place
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place