TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Thousands of federal employees are out of work during the partial government shutdown.
Now, a fast food restaurant is offering a little bit of help.
Fazoli's is offering free pizza baked spaghetti to furloughed federal government employees.
To get the deal, you have to buy a drink.
The offer lasts until January 13th.
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- More local support offered to unpaid federal employees
- Drive at local restaurant chain will help 1,500 kids get a meal
- Federal penitentiary employees can grab free Chick-Fil-A on Monday
- 1,000 Meals a Day Food Drive ready to kick off
- Pucker up for some free food!
- Free fishing day offers fun to community
- Toxic metal found in chain stores’ jewelry