TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Thousands of federal employees are out of work during the partial government shutdown.
Now, a fast food restaurant is offering a little bit of help.
Fazoli's is offering free pizza baked spaghetti to furloughed federal government employees.
To get the deal, you have to buy a drink.
The offer lasts until January 13th.
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- More businesses offer a helping hand to furloughed federal employees
- Local barbershop offers free haircuts to furloughed government employees
- Local gas station to offer free food to federal employees
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- Church offers free Thanksgiving meals
- Restaurant chain donates to local food pantries
- More local support offered to unpaid federal employees
- Sullivan offers to waive utility late fees for federal employees
- Federal employees relieved, grateful for community support