TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The eastbound lane of Poplar Street from 25th to Fruitridge in Terre Haute is now closed.
Crews will be doing road widening in the area.
The project should be completed around May 3rd.
The westbound lane will remain open during the roadwork.
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects
- Downtown Terre Haute road closed for Hulman Center Construction
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Terre Haute road to close on Wednesday
- Terre Haute road closed until Monday
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- The westbound lane of Poplar Street in Terre Haute has closed for construction