TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Duke Energy is undergoing an improvement project a number of its substations.
The plan calls for an increase in reliability to a handful of substations in Terre Haute and one in Brazil.
Much like roads and bridges the inner workings of these transformers need to be upgraded in order to operate correctly.
No outages are expected during the project, but increased construction traffic is likely.
The project is expected to last around six months.
- Duke Energy set to undergo substation improvements
- Duke Energy works on Terre Haute substation upgrade
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- Scammers target Duke Energy customers
- Duke Energy hosts JAG Challenge
- Duke Energy implodes generating station chimney
- State regulators approve Duke Energy rate reduction
- Marshall library set to undergo renovations
- Duke Energy sets up display with bucket trucks honoring Officer Pitts
- Duke Energy set to lower electric rates by five percent, credits new tax law