VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Driver error was likely the cause after a truck crashed into a Vincennes business on Monday.
It happened at the Old Chicago Pizza building in downtown.
The driver said he was waiting for an appointment across the street when he hit the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver and a nearby construction worker were taken to an area hospital for treatment.
- Driver error causes crash into Vincennes business
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Vincennes business damaged by fire temporarily relocates
- One of Vincennes' newest businesses expands
- News restaurant open for business in Vincennes
- Downtown Vincennes businesses experience good shopping season
- Fire crews battle blaze at Vincennes business
- Theatre business district one step closer to happening in Vincennes
- Vincennes business considered a total loss after massive fire
- Vincennes building receives renovations