WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Get ready to spring your clocks forward by one hour this coming weekend.
It's all part of Daylight Saving Time.
Before you go to bed this Saturday night (March 10th), turn your clocks forward by one hour.
Don't forget, this is also a great time to check your smoke detector batteries, and go over your families safe action plan if severe weather strikes where you live.
- Don't forget to spring forward this weekend with time change
- It's time to fall back, don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- It's almost time to spring forward, Daylight Saving takes place this weekend
- Forget ‘manmade’: Berkeley bans gender-specific words
- Meteorological Spring vs. Astronomical Spring
- Forget Me Not: A daughter's view of Alzheimer's
- Get ready to change your clocks, Daylight Saving Time happens this weekend
- Spring is here just in time for Mother's Day
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Spring insect forecast