WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Get ready to spring your clocks forward by one hour this coming weekend.
It's all part of Daylight Saving Time.
Before you go to bed this Saturday night (March 10th), turn your clocks forward by one hour.
Don't forget, this is also a great time to check your smoke detector batteries, and go over your families safe action plan if severe weather strikes where you live.
- Don't forget to spring forward this weekend with time change
- Forget Me Not: A daughter's view of Alzheimer's
- Spring insect forecast
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Time to fall back: Daylight Saving happens this weekend
- Time change means extra hour for alcoholic beverage sales
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Bill to help foster parents moves forward
- Community looks forward after Stellar application withdrawal