CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A domestic complaint turned into a burglary investigation.
Multiple police agencies responded to a Clinton home for the incident.
Inside the home, police say they found a box of stolen merchandise.
Those goods were reportedly stolen from Kadel's Hallmark in North Terre Haute.
Police learned of more stolen items that were stashed in some nearby woods.
Hugh Carpenter II was arrested on felony charges of possession of stolen items.
Kadel's Hallmark was able to recover the merchandise, all valued at just under $3,300.
- Domestic complaint leads police to property stolen from Terre Haute store
- Terre Haute speeding traffic stop leads police to stolen handgun
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Terre Haute police officer in court on domestic battery charges
- Police report guns stolen from home in West Terre Haute
- Police find stolen handgun during Terre Haute traffic stop
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- News store opens in Terre Haute
- New flooring store opens in Terre Haute
- Police still search for leads after Terre Haute Silver Alert