WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Within the last 24-hours, gas prices in Terre Haute have jumped at least 45 cents.
For the last several days, drivers could fill up for around $1.88 per gallon.
This morning our crews found prices at $2.33.
The cause for the spike is not officially known.
AAA said the average price for fuel across the State of Indiana is still well below the national average, at $2.10.
In Illinois, drivers can expect to pay a state average of $2.17.
- Did you fill up? Gas prices spike by 45 cents overnight in Terre Haute
- Gas prices fall in Terre Haute, and across the state
- Terre Haute warming center filled to capacity
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Overnight West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- Gas pipeline upgrades underway in Terre Haute
- Gas Buddy: National average to jump 19 cents
- Crews hard at working filling potholes in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute hospitals talk about new pricing transparency guidelines