TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) Crews are working on a Terre Haute street project.
On Tuesday, workers began milling and paving Lafayette from 8th Avenue to Fort Harrison Streets.
Work will be done from 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
The project is expected to wrap up by Friday morning.
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Crews start construction project on Parke County road
- Crews close Terre Haute road for sewer repairs
- Crews close two Terre Haute roads for milling and repaving
- Crews set to start work on major Terre Haute road, closing it until summer