SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews are making progress in bringing a new Casey's General Store to Vigo County.
On Thursday, workers started tearing down the building at the corner of U.S. 40 and Main Streets in Seelyville.
Viewer Don Rogers shared a video of the demolition with us.
At the start of the project, a spokesperson told us the new store should be open by the end of the year.
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Seelyville sewer rates will increase
- Emergency demolition ordered for Sullivan building
- Crime Stoppers: The Seelyville Dollar General theft
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- Seelyville awarded state grant to improve roads
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Crews begin setup for downtown festival
- 200 jobs could come to Seelyville, board talks tax abatements