TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details on the planned Terre Haute convention center.
The Vigo County Capital Improvement Board has selected Garmong Construction as the general contractor for the project.
The selection is conditional to the board's ability to negotiate a contract with Garmong.
That contract will include Garmong's fee, schedule, and the scope of the project.
Three firms submitted proposals for building the convention center.
The architect is designing the project right now.
- Construction company selection for convention center project
- Convention center project moving forward, construction expected to start in June
- New ordinance moves new convention center project forward
- CIB meets to discuss convention center design
- One step closer to a Convention Center
- Commissioners approve funding for convention center
- City council approves convention center funding plan
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center
- Local construction company wins Hulman Center renovation bid
- Terre Haute Board of Works approves measures ahead of new convention center project